Up to your ears in adventures – how to charge the spikes of the Pursina?
In the event, A Muddy Bizarre Adventure in Genshin Impact, Travelers will have to go to the Chasm and help a scientist from Sumeru cope with the surging streams of black mud and clean the tunnels. Complete tasks to get primogems, materials and resources to upgrade characters and weapons. This guide presents the conditions for the opening of the event, recommendations and a detailed walkthrough of all stages.
The event will be available from June 22, 2022 and will last until August 4, 2022.
To participate in the event, you must meet the following conditions:
- Have 28 adventure rank or higher;
- Complete the task of the world "Surreptitious Seven-Star Seal Sundering" and open the Underground mines of the Chasm.
- Get the Lumenstone Adjuvant in the task of the world "Chasm Spelunkers" and pump it up to the 2nd level.
↑ Guide for Up to your ears in adventures in Genshin Impact
In the event, players will have to deal with the ever-growing black mud in the mines and monsters enhanced by it. Use the Pursina spike and charge your device to clean up dirt, weaken and defeat all enemies. The test is considered successfully completed if the charge level of the mechanism reaches 100%.
Monster attacks disable the spike and it stops replenishing energy, so Travelers will have to protect it.
Enemies are advancing continuously, and the entire surrounding space is filled with dirt. Take advantage of the pure radiance of the Lumenstone Adjuvant (at least level 2) and clean the nearby wells. This will give the spike extra energy and accelerate its charge.
As you progress through the stages of the event, the objectives of the test also change:
- Battle with opponents for a while. Periodically, the thorn of the pursina releases shock waves that attack enemies and remove their power-ups. Defeat all the monsters in the allotted time and watch the device so that the dirt does not completely cover it. Otherwise it will fail.
- Balloon escort to the destination point. On the way there will be wells and enemies that will not allow you to go further. Defeat them and clear the way so that the balloon can reach the designated point.
At the last stage, you have to clear the black dirt and defeat monsters to earn points. Destroy reinforced opponents to get more points.
Be careful, black dirt removes HP and affects the ability to move.
For the complete completion of the event, you can receive the following awards:
- Hero's Wit;
- Mystic Enhancement Ore;
- Materials for pumping talents;