Aqua simulacrum in Genshin Impact: who is suitable and is it worth twisting the banner?
The Aqua simulacrum in Genshin Impact is a 5⭐ bow, which can be obtained for a limited time in the weapon banner of patch 2.7. It has a nice main stat in the form of critical damage, while having a fairly low base attack for legendary weapons. Its passive effect is aimed at increasing the HP of the carrier and increasing damage.
Check out this guide to find out how to use the weapon and who to put it to in order to realize the potential to the maximum.
↑ How to Get an Aqua Simulacrum Bow in Genshin Impact
The bow is knocked out only in the event prayer "Epitome Invocation", where it can be obtained with an increased chance. For the first time it appears in update 2.7.
↑ Characteristics of Aqua Simulacrum
Weapon Type: Bow
Rarity: 5 Stars
How to Obtain: Weapon Event Wishes
Base ATK (Lv. 1 - 90): 44 - 542
2nd Stat Type: CRIT DMG
2nd Stat (Lv. 1 - 90): 19.2% - 88.2%
Description: HP is increased by 16/20/24/28/32%. When there are opponents nearby, the DMG dealt by the wielder of this weapon is increased by 20/25/30/35/40%. This will take effect whether the character is on field or not.
↑ How to improve the Aqua Simulacrum
The amount of all materials for full pumping up to level 90 is shown below in the table.
↑ Who is suitable for the Aqua Simulacrum bow in the Genshin Impact
Despite a good critical damage rate of 88.2% on the last upgrade, it will not be possible to effectively use weapons on main-dps characters due to a very low base. This is partially offset by a passive increase in damage, but still the bow is designed more for sup-dd roles, or heroes who play from the ulta from the pocket. Although for lack of alternatives, you can put a weapon as a good buff on a critical damag.
List of characters who will be suitable for Aqua simulacrum:
- Yelan is originally a signature weapon specifically for this character. Therefore, all the characteristics are ideal for the heroine's gameplay – she does not need a large base attack, but a passive effect that increases HP and damage, even outside the battlefield, buffs the damage of Yelan quite decently.
- A bow for Amber will increase the total damage inflicted quite well if Amber takes the position of pocket support/sup-dd for using ulta and elemental skill.
- Eloy. Often it is also used only for the application of abilities, which allows it to be effective, even without being on the field most of the time.
- Ganyu. In the support position, there is also a way to implement the passive effect of the weapon, due to which the damage from the ulta will increase, and critical damage will not be superfluous.
- Fischl can play in a revolver squad with this bow: it will allow you to inflict a lot of damage from skills, while often switching to other heroes, will increase critical damage, and Fischl attack power is already growing with elevation.
↑ How to play with the Aqua Simulacrum
The only condition for the maximum realization of the passive effect is to be near the enemies. Moreover, any character can do this, not necessarily a bow carrier. The requirements are not tied to time or a certain number of opponents, so the passive in most cases will always work stably.