How to get all the hidden achievements in Genshin Impact?
Hidden achievements in Genshin Impact are located in the Wonders of the World section, which expands with each update. Achievement data is not shown until the player receives it, which causes additional difficulties in completing. This article will help you learn about all the secret achievements and tell you how to get each one.
Achievements are categorized for easier searching. If you need to know how to complete a certain achievement, use the quick search by pressing the Ctrl+F key combination and enter the name in the search bar or use the find on page function in the browser on a mobile device.
↑ Boss achievements in Genshin Impact
The Great Snowboar King
- The Hunter Becomes the Hunted - be defeated by The Great Snowboar King.
- Assassin of Kings - defeat the boss.
- Chill Out! - defeat the boss while he is enraged. To do this, you need to bring it to the minimum HP level and make the last blow during the required animation. What the fury of the Snow Boar King looks like can be seen in the image below.
↑ Geo Hypostasis
- A House Ill-Founded - destroy the columns on which the cube stands so that it falls 3 times in one battle. Make sure that he does not fly away at the very last moment, as he often likes to do this.
- Juggernaut - when the boss reaches a critical level of health and summons three columns, you need to have time to destroy them before the resurrection of the cube. It is better to do this with geo characters and two-handers.
- None Stand Secure - here you need to bring Geo hypostasis to the resurrection phase without destroying a single column. To do this, you need to use archers and be prepared that it will take a long time.
↑ Electro Hypostasis
- The PRISM Program - destroy all the prisms of the boss so that he does not have time to respawn. Pyro and Cryo heroes do best.
- Force Field Erosion - when the cube builds a barrier around the character (rare attack), destroy one of the pillars.
- "...Lizard-Spock" - get hit by all three hits of the rock-paper-scissors combo. Usually the boss uses it at the beginning of the battle.
↑ Anemo hypostasis
- "...Not indicative of final product" - defeat an Anemo Hypostasis that has undergone 4 types of Elemental Conversions.
- "That's one big Crystalfly" - during the respawn phase, collect all the spheres so that the cube does not have time to restore health.
- Back With The Wind - absorb at least 10 Elemental Orbs created by the Anemo Hypostasis in a single battle.
↑ Hydro hypostasis
- Dry Clean - defeat the boss without destroying any of the drops. To do this, do not touch the dark blue and light blue slimes throughout the battle. When the battle is almost over and 3 blue-blue slimes appear, which slowly crawl towards the boss, they need to be killed (Cryo heroes are more effective). On the screen you can see the drops that need to be destroyed, the rest cannot be touched.
- Bio-Oceanic Weapon - here it is necessary that the character died from an attack with dolphins. It is better to prepare a hero with low HP in advance.
↑ Pyro hypostasis
- Burned Yourself, Did You? - break Pyro's shield, then wait for him to restore it and break it again. When he recovers a second time, you can kill.
- Smells like Animal Spirit! - defeat a Pyro Hypostasis after being hit by its mimetic 3-hit combo.
↑ Cryo hypostasis
- "Knee-Deep Snow..." - defeat the boss that has resurrected 3 times.
- "...A Single Night's Work" - defeat a Cryo Hypostasis that is in a weakened state.
↑ Cryo Regisvine
- "Take That, You Overblown Mist Flower!" - defeat a Cryo Regisvine without destroying its corolla weak point.
- Knockout - destroy a Cryo Regisvine's corolla weak point while it is performing its rotary spray attack.
↑ Pyro Regisvine
- "That Was Blooming Hot" - defeat a Pyro Regisvine without destroying its corolla weak point.
- Core Meltdown - destroy the Blazing Seed created by a Pyro Regisvine.
↑ Maguu Kenki
- Puppet Show-Off - land a killing blow while taunting.
- If I Run Fast Enough... - win the duel without getting hit by phantoms.
- In This Solemn Matter Let No One Interfere! - defeat a Maguu Kenki without triggering its "Oushi no Omote" parry.
- No Strings Attached, Anymore - win in co-op mode.
↑ Perpetual Mechanical Array
- Core Breakthrough - defeat a Perpetual Mechanical Array after paralyzing all 4 types of its Ruin Sentinels.
- Could All Uninvolved Machinery Please Leave Immediately? - defeat the Perpetual Mechanical Array without defeating any of its Ruin Sentinels.
↑ Thunder Manifestation
- Love and Non-Communication - defeat a Thunder Manifestation without ever being locked onto.
- Thunder Fall - defeat the boss at the moment of his flight. To perform, it is necessary to bring to the minimum level of health and deal a decisive blow during the bombardment attack.
↑ Primo Geovishap
- Fine, I'll Do It Myself - defeat the boss without using shields.
- Deflection! - use a shield to counter a Primo Geovishap's Primordial Shower attack.
- You Can Have Those Back! - use a shield of a matching type (or a Geo shield) to counter a Geovishap's Primordial Shower attack and deal immense DMG.
↑ Weekly Boss Achievements
- Outlander Vs. Outlander - defeat Childe without any party member being marked and then hit by his follow-up attack.
- Sternest of Souls - defeat Azhdaha in all its forms.
- Icy Rivers, Crimson Witch - defeat Signora without destroying either her Hearts of Flame or Eyes of Frost.
↑ Magatsu Mitake Narukami no Mikoto
- Impeccable Judgment - attack only the real Magatsu Mitake Narukami no Mikoto when it creates its own copies. The real one sends X-shaped slashes at the player.
↑ Dungeons Achievements
- Hidden Palace of Guizang Formula - open the dungeon by activating 3 Pyro monuments in the order shown in the image (to unseal them, interact with the round mechanism nearby). Those monuments that are marked with a cross on the screen do not need to be lit.
- Cecilia Garden - return the Seelie to their rightful places and unlock the entrance to a Domain in Wolvendom.
- Hidden Palace of Zhou Formula - follow the Seelie and light the torches to unlock the entrance to a domain in Wuwang Hill.
- Jackpot - use the Kamuijima Cannon to reveal a treasure trove.
- Palace in a Pool - unlock "Palace in a Pool".
- Moshiri Kara - unlock Moshiri Kara.
- Fantastic Four - complete a Domain using 4 characters of the same Elemental Type.
↑ Achievements for mechanics in Genshin Impact
- Zoo Tycoon - use the Omni-Ubiquity Net item to capture 1/30/100 wild animal.
- "Not Flyin' Away This Time!" - use the Omni-Ubiquity Net item to capture 1 Crystalfly.
- The Net Closes In - use the Omni-Ubiquity Net item to capture 1 Finch.
- Megastar in Mondstadt - reach Reputation Lv. 8 in Mondstadt.
- Legend in Liyue - reach Reputation Lv. 8 in Liyue.
- Illustrious in Inazuma - reach Reputation Lv. 10 in Inazuma.
- "If you put your heart into it..." - cook 1 suspicious-tasting dish.
- "...Anyone can be a gourmet." - cook 10 suspicious-tasting dishes.
- QUEST CLEAR - complete 10/20/30 Bounties.
- Hero-in-Training - complete 10/20/30 Requests.
- QUEST FAILED - lost track of a Bounty target.
- The Bleak Midwinter - succumb to Sheer Cold...
- Transmutation Nuclide - use the Parametric Transformer to complete one material transmutation.
- Yo-Ho-Ho, and a Bottle of Dandelion Wine - climb aboard your Waverider.
- Mighty and Illuminated Wave Rider - continuously sail your Waverider for a certain period of time.
- Déjà Vu! - continuously sail your Waverider at high speeds for a certain period of time.
- "Kujirai Art, Temari Jutsu" - play a game of Temari with Kujirai.
- "That's What They Call a Getaway!" - allow a struggling fish to get off the hook.
- "Oh, so That's How You Fish..." - scare the fish away when casting your rod.
- Bon Appétit - have 4 party members in the Full state at the same time.
- Purveyor of Punishment - deal over 5,000/20,000/50,000 CRIT DMG.
- Friends the World Over - meet all sorts of people during your adventure. Achieve a total of 10,000 dialogue option interactions when speaking with NPCs.
- ...You could hear Paimon all along, couldn't you? - even Paimon gets tired sometimes. Adjust the dialogue volume in the audio settings until Paimon repeats herself four times.
↑ World Exploration Achievements
- Overlooking View - reach the very top of Qingyun Peak.
- Priest, Princess, and Scribe - claim the treasure of the Entombed City.
- "Seeds of Stories, Brought By the Wind..." - reach the nameless island northeast of Mondstadt.
- Initiating Warp Drive! - pass through the time tunnel in the skies of Cape Oath.
- Beloved of the Anemo Archon - take a seat in the hands of the God Statue in Mondstadt.
- The Remains of the Gale - reach the top of the tower in Stormterror's Lair.
- Boared to Death - be defeated by a wild boar.
- Golden Gliding License - glide a long, long distance in one go.
- It's the Same As Having Wings - glide continuously for over 80s.
- Quick As Lightning - sprint continuously (or use an alternative sprint) for over 15s.
- Glacial Steel - obtain an ancient weapon made of Starsilver.
- Futile Endeavor - discover the remains of many ruin machines.
- Untellable Tale - after completing the quest "Lost in the Snow", feed the foxes with berries for 5 days at the third stop of Joel's father.
- Sky High - climb the Skyfrost Nail after it has been restored. Collect the Crimson Agate at the top of the Skyfrost Nail after completing In the Mountains.
- Winter Wonderland - discover a Cryo Crystalfly beneath a snow pile.
- Wrath of the Gods - get struck by lightning.
- Towering Achievement - reach the summit of Dragonspine.
- Iwakura Out - witness the end of the Iwakura Clan. Complete Iwakura Art's Downfall.
- Who Let the Dogs Out - Toratarou can be found caged in the southeast corner of Jinren Island, and freed with a Metal Key.
- They Shall Not Grow Old - pay your respects to the deceased. Place a bloodflower at 6 samurai graves.
- A Hollow Soul - find Washizu's lost possessions. Complete Sinister Instruction.
- ...And I Would Walk 3,000 More - find Chouji on Tatarasuna and Narukami Island. Complete Chouji's Travels.
- A Doctor's Odyssey - find out what happened to Yasumoto. Complete Yasumoto's Last Notes.
- Knock Knock - disable the containment dome surrounding the Mikage Furnace. Earned during Tatara Tales (Quest).
- Second Blooming - obtain Hanayama Kaoru's gift. Complete Hanayama Kaoru's Flowery Plan.
- Thank You, Come Again - obtain the grand prize from Takashi's chests. Obtain the Hamayumi diagram from Takashi's chests.
- Shocking... Positively Shocking - get struck down by Balethunder...
- A Distant Sea Shepherd's Treasure - gain the most valued treasure of a great pirate from the ramblings of drunkards. Obtain Rinzou's Signet.
- A Cat's Gift - feed the kittens on Seirai Island and gain their affection.
- Davy Jones' Locker - unlock all the mechanisms onboard the "Seiraimaru."
- Sea of Puzzles - unlock one series of mechanisms on Seirai Island.
- Great Amakumo Peak - unlock the mechanism beneath Amakumo Peak. Navigate the underground ruins underneath Amakumo Peak and reach the room with the Electroculus.
- Tales of Monstrous Madness - collect the entire "Toki Alley Tales" series.
- Traverse the Fog Door - get used to Tsurumi Island's odd weather. Earned during A Particularly Particular Author.
- White's Illusion - encounter the illusions of the ancient past. Talk to any ghost on Tsurumi Island.
- Light Up the Fog - light up all the Stormstones on the Autake Plains. Complete Lighting Chise's Path.
- Seven Letters - try to decipher the Ishine Script. Complete Ishine Script Deciphering.
- A Tale of Two Cities - even Tsurumi Island seems to be built atop the wreckage of ancient ruins. Complete Opening Old Memories.
- "Lovely Sights, Further Than the Eye Can See" - bid farewell to your boatman. Complete "Boatman"'s Task.
- Nihil Sub Caligine Novum - seems like you're back to square one... Earned during Octave of the Maushiro.
- Thunderbird's Lineage - complete all the statue challenges. Complete 10 puzzles originating from Mysterious Carvings on Tsurumi Island.
- Hello...! Anyone in here...? - discover a secret passageway in Ritou. Start The Ritou Road by going through the passageway.
- Prodigal Son's Return - follow the path of one of the members of the long-lost investigation team to where they embarked on their journey home. Open the chest that appears after completing Ragged Records.
- Snow-Stored History - discover the fate of a long-lost investigation team that once explored Dragonspine. Complete A Land Entombed.
- Underground... Overrated? - sometimes, the real treasure is the things you learn along the way. Earned during The Farmer's Treasure.
- You Can't Help Your Feelings - help Hiromi resolve his angst. Complete Hiromi's Watch.
- Blade of Tatara - obtain the diagram of a certain weapon from the past. Obtain the Katsuragikiri Nagamasa diagram from The Arsenal.
- Rest in Peace - end the wrath of 10 deceased samurai. Complete Put Them To Rest.
- Long John Silver - find all of Rinzou's buried treasure. Check all marked spots during Rinzou's Treasure.
- Today, This Seal — Tomorrow, Watatsumi Island! - break the seal over the Electro Archon's shrine. Activate the four Electro Elemental Monuments around the rundown shrine on the eastmost islet of Watatsumi Island, in the order shown when interacting with the nearby Mysterious Pillar.
- Guessing Game - from an even more distant past to the present day... Earned during Tsurumi's Mountain Murals.
↑ Achievements in co-op mode
- Unswerving - open the chest in the middle of the heart-shaped rock formation. Requires two players (Co-Op) to stand in the heart for the chest to spawn.
- Nice Boat! - switch Waveriders with another player.
- Temari for Life - have another player join a game of Temari that you are hosting.
↑ Achievements for fighting mobs
- The Bigger They Are... - paralyze a Ruin Guard by attacking its weak point.
- Through Pass - knock a Pyro Slime out of the hands of a Hilichurl Grenadier.
- I Hear Thunder... - be struck by the lightning called down by a Crackling Axe Mitachurl... Be struck by a Crackling Axe Mitachurl's thunder attack.
- Dolorous Stroke - defeat an opponent by Shattering the ice they are trapped in.
- Hilichurl Champion - defeat a Stonehide Lawachurl before its Infused Form can expire. Defeat a Stonehide Lawachurl while its Geo Armor is still active.
- Penalty - there are places where one cannot simply dig Pyro Slimes out of the ground... Make a Hilichurl Grenadier dig out a Pyro Slime in the water.
- "...Till Debt Do Us Part" - defeat a Fatui Agent while they are in their stealth mode.
- "Melting... Away..." - defeat a Cryo Cicin Mage while all her Cryo Cicins are currently active.
- And You Call Yourself One of the Four Winds - defeat an Anemoboxer Vanguard after having triggered all of their Elemental Absorptions. Combine a Fatui Skirmisher - Anemoboxer Vanguard's shield with Pyro, Hydro, Electro, and Cryo before defeating it.
- Touch and Go - use a shield to counter a Geovishap's charging attack.
- Fight Fire With Fire - defeat a Kairagi: Fiery Might while their weapon is infused with Pyro.
- Ride the Lightning - defeat a Kairagi: Dancing Thunder while their weapon is infused with Electro.
- Silence, You Raving Lunatic - defeat the Abyss Herald. Earned during A Soul Set Apart.
↑ Achievements for daily quests
- Marvelous Medicine - сure Anna's illness. Complete Recuperating From a Severe Illness.
- In the Name of Favonius - fitness Jilliana's tale. Complete Vile's version of A Surprise Gift.
- "Dear Daddy..." - hear Timmie's story. Complete A Boy's Letter.
- For the Love of Godwin - finish "Whispers in the Wind" 5 times.
- Making Do - only bring materials for a training dummy to Herman. Destroy the dummy in The Limitations of an Adventurer.
- Get Your Own Emergency Food! - consume the food during "Food Delivery."
- Taking Responsibility for Your Actions - apologize to Timmie. Complete Sorry, Timmie!
- Instant Karma - expose Marjorie and receive Jack's thanks.
- Curious Concoction - complete the mysterious cocktail.
- Anna's Adventures - help Anna become an adventurer.
- Love Is All Around - in "Good Sign," help Zhihua find 5 signs that romance is coming his way. See that Granny Shan has good business, leave the pigeons alone, leave the dogs alone, leave the cat and fish alone, and leave the leaves alone.
- Open to Interpretation - ruin 4 signs of an imminent romance. In Good Sign, attack the pigeons, scare away the dogs, collect the fish, and burn or blow away the leaves.
- Pirates! Argh! - play a game of pirates with Little Lulu, Little Fei, and Little Meng. Complete all 3 variations of Pirate Invasion, in Liyue Harbor!
- A Nourishing Friendship - complete "Fishing Jiangxue" and "Yanxiao's Dilemma."
- Level Up - help Huai'an repair Wangshu Inn's broken bridge. Complete the 2nd part of Stairway to Wangshu.
- Scholarly Pretensions - complete "The Lost Relic" and "A Little Raid."
- Poet Vs. Paycheck - complete So-called Work and receive Linling's poetry anthology. Complete So-Called Work.
- Beginner's Luck - select the highest-value jade on your first try. Can be earned during Diamond in the Rough...
- All's Well That Ends Well - complete the quest "For Old Time's Sake."
- Prelude to the Journey - a young man is about to embark on a long journey... Complete The Little Pirate Goes Out to Sea.
- "Sorry for the Trouble!" - receive the complaint that Konda Densuke lodges in "Post-Sale Service". Collect all 10 mushrooms during Post-Sale Service.
- Editorial Opinion - help Shigeru and Junkichi return to the right artist path. Complete This Novel... Seems Familiar? and This Novel Seems... Problematic?
- Liyue Ichiban - heal Tang Wen with some delicious dishes. Complete Absolutely Unique Delicacy.
- Boom Shaka-Laka, More Boom-Shaka-Laka - consult Xiangling regarding special cooking methods. Find Xiangling during The Gourmet Supremos: Breakthrough Thinking.
- A Question of Diet - help Parvaneh proofread all the recipes. Answer all three questions correctly in The Gourmet Supremos: Foodie Quiz.
- Samurai Gourmet - witness Kamei Munehisa's induction into the Gourmet Supremos. Complete The Gourmet Supremos: The Importance of Eating Well.
- Meal For Two - help both Xudong and Kamei Munehisa make a dish once. Let Xudong and Kamei Munehisa finish their dishes first once each in The Gourmet Supremos: Cook-Off. This does not require choosing both of their versions.
- You Should Start A Doushin Dojo - help Asakura train 5 times. Complete An Art to Be Honed and/or Ceaseless Training 5 times.
- Hidden in Plain Sight - help Sango and Ryuuji solve the case. Complete Bantan Sango Case File: Case-Closing Time.